About 9Round UK (Earls Court)
9Round is the ultimate 30minute, total body, kickboxing circuit! It's the END of boring cardio! We pride ourselves on providing a fast and effective full-body workout that changes daily. Anyone that comes through our doors is guaranteed to work every muscle every time. We are able to accommodate all fitness levels at 9Round with our high-energy trainers on hand to motivate members and give assistance throughout each workout. We're dedicated to providing unique, fun, and proven workouts to help you achieve your goals
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Assistant Club Manager to join a new innovative, thriving Fitness brand in (9Round Earls Court. 232 Old Brompton rd.). On offer, is the chance to work closely with the Club Manager and franchise owners. The position will support the Club Manager with all operational aspects and management of staff, including sales, marketing, and general administration. The role will also include delivering dynamic full-body, kickboxing-themed workouts.
- Support in driving a New Club Pre-Sale
- Product Delivery
- Membership Sales and Retention
- Support in Club Marketing
- Support in Club Operations
- Support in Team Management
- Driving the 9Round Culture
- Previous boxing or Kickboxing experience
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Previous administration experienced preferred
- Desire to develop in a young thriving business
- Enthusiastic, empathetic, contentious personality a must
- Level 3 qualified preferred but not required
- Minimum Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification
- First Aid certified
If you would like to be part of a fresh, exciting brand with fantastic development opportunities please apply!
To apply, please send the following:
- Answer the following written questions:
- What strengths will you bring to this position?
- What are your career goals in the short and long-term?
- Why are you the best fit for this role?