Olivia Wollenberg has allowed us all to say a wholehearted ‘yes’ to indulgent treats all over again. Livia’s takes the most simple ingredients and makes them into the most sublime tasting treats. The idea was born out of her own intolerances that were diagnosed 4 years ago. There was a clear gap in the market for treats that really hit the sweet spot but were made without the ingredients she and so many had to or chose to stay away from. So, she set out to fill this gap and and has done just that. Livia’s now has 4 highly innovative product ranges which are listed in some of the UK’s major retailers.
Our Key Values
Brave – We are ambitious. We want to break boundaries and take sweet snacking way beyond
Genuine - We believe in realness, from our people to our ingredients and the way that we run our business
Vibrant – We use creativity to make the simple into the sublime. We want to change the face of confectionery and show people how to #BetterTreatYourself
Sociable – We are inclusive and make sure that we listen to what the public wants. We want our treats to be accessible and show that everyone should enjoy a treat
Our Story So Far
- After studying a degree and two masters in neuroscience at UCL Olivia is diagnosed with a long list of severe food intolerances. Olivia decides to change career direction and embarks on a fast track business course at UCL with an idea to launch a natural, free-from sweet treats range.
- Livia’s (then known as Livia’s Kitchen) first chilled product Superfood Crumbles is born.Crumbles go on to launch in Selfridges and Olivia’s family kitchen quickly turns into a crumble factory.
- Crumbles are a huge success in Selfridges and the Livia’s team starts to grow. Olivia recruits two people to help her with everything from manufacturing to accounting.
- Livia’s launches its first cookbook, a collection of 100 natural sweet treat recipes which goes onto be a best seller.
- Olivia then goes onto dream up another exciting product, Raw Millionaire Bites (now called Million Squares) in Selfridges, which sell out overnight.
- Livia’s continues to innovate and launch a second product range called Biccy Boms.
- Livia’s products launch Million Squares in hundreds of Sainsbury’s supermarkets across the UK. Olivia’s dream to make delicious free-from treats accessible to all is becoming very real and it’s a hugely exciting time for the company.
- The Livia’s team grows even more and the company quickly outgrows their Camden office and move to a much bigger space that can fit up to 50+ people in Queen’s Park, London.
- Livia’s launches its third delicious product range Nugglets exclusively in Whole Foods UK which go on to be Whole Food UK’s most successful product launch ever.
- The entire Livia’s product range launch into thousands of Boots stores and Tesco superstores across the UK. Nugglets go on to launch into Tesco Express.
- Later in the year a new flavour of Million Squares ‘Salted Peanut Butter’ is launched and to celebrate Livia’s opens a Millionaire Ice-Cream pop up shop in central London serving up the most delicious millionaire themed ice-cream sundaes.
- Livia’s launch its first ever advent calendar which sold out within the first hour of launch online!
- Livia’s fourth innovative product range Dunx launches in Whole Foods UK, Boots and over 1000 Tesco Express stores in queue.
- The team continues to grow and is now a team of 12!
- Livia’s Kitchen becomes Livia’s and gets a fresh new look after undergoing a major rebrand.
- Livia’s launch Million Squares into 500 till points in Holland & Barrett.
Work for Livia’s
Head of Supply ChainLivia's Livia's is a Better For You confectionery company with 4 product lines made from natural ingredientsQueen's Park, London, UK
Quality Assurance SupervisorLivia's Livia's is a Better For You confectionery company with 4 product lines made from natural ingredientsUK
Product Development TechnologistLivia's Livia's is a Better For You confectionery company with 4 product lines made from natural ingredientsQueen's Park, London, UK
Finance ManagerQueen's Park, London, UK