Our mission is to build extraordinary products that improve women’s lives.It’s a fascinating and challenging area to be addressing as it requires all our employees to stretch themselves and solve problems that no-one’s tackled before. That’s why we’re looking for skilled, curious individuals who want to grow by surrounding themselves with a diverse array of outstanding people.
- Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen the pelvic floor via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain. Our street cred includes more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious CES Innovation Award, IDA Design Award and Red Dot Award.
- Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent wearable breast pump, which is making it possible for new mothers to pump anytime, anywhere. Elvie Pump received international praise, and is now exposed on London Design Museum and won the 2019 “wearable design of the year’ category in the Dezeen awards.
- As a business, Elvie has received more than 30 awards (including a prestigious Red Dot design award), was named one of 15 startups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and Business Insider, ranked as the 13th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom. Tania Boler has recently been rated as the 8th most influential people shaping british technology in 2019 by Business Insider and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags.
- In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B from IPGL, Octopus Ventures and Impact Ventures, bringing the total raised thus far to over $50 million. Our Series B represented the largest ever fundraise in Femtech. This new round of financing will accelerate Elvie’s research and development efforts, as well as help grow brand awareness and distribution.
Our Key Values
What does it mean to work at Elvie?
We work collaboratively at the forefront of the growing Femtech industry with our innovative tech-focused products. You are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and are passionate about our mission. We’re driven by the fulfilment of solving hard problems are constantly considering our users and the positive impact we can have on their health and wellbeing.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive.
- We make an impact - we are mission driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems
- We are fearless innovators - we are passionate, curious and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation
- We are on it together - we fail and learn fast, always as one team, and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences
The team had a phenomenal expansion in 2019 growing from 30 to almost 100 people, launching our products across the world, opening offices in Shanghai and New-York. To ensure Elvie continues to innovate and lead, we are significantly investing in R&D with a brand new facility in Bristol.
Behind the scenes
What are some of the perks of working at Elvie?
We are looking after you. As well as the chance to develop products with real work impact and working with dedicated and passionate colleagues, our UK benefits have flexibility and wellbeing in mind with:
- Competitive base salary, bonus linked with performance and share options in a rapidly growing business
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working environment - our culture is built on trust and autonomy
- Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme with SmartPension
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental & Optical cash-plan with WPA
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- YuLife Well-being app
- Access to SmartHealth - unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Regular company socials, daily snacks and as much tea and coffee that you can consume
Work for Elvie
Head of StrategyElvie Smarter Technology For WomenLondon, UK
FP&A ManagerElvie Smarter Technology For WomenLondon, UK
Global Operations Finance ManagerElvie Smarter Technology For WomenLondon, UK
Design Quality EngineerElvie Smarter Technology For WomenBristol, UK
Finance AssistantElvie Smarter Technology For WomenBristol, UK
Product ManagerElvie Smarter Technology For WomenBristol, UK
Technical Project ManagerElvie Smarter Technology For WomenBristol, UK
Test LeadElvie Smarter Technology For WomenBristol, UK
Product DesignerElvie Smarter Technology For WomenLondon, UK
Senior Product DesignerElvie Smarter Technology For WomenLondon, UK
Design ManagerElvie Smarter Technology For WomenBristol, UK
Key Account Manager UK/EU: Amazon & E-CommerceElvie Smarter Technology For WomenUnited Kingdom
Senior Brand ManagerElvie Smarter Technology For WomenUnited Kingdom